Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Final Post Modernism Poster


This is another BLOG of my 'post-modernism' poster. My first BLOG of my final poster did not come up as the image i created so i swapped the file and now it is coherent to my initial design.

Final Post-Modernism Poster

This is my final "post-modernism" poster. I followed the designs of David Carson mostly in my research so i could draw inspiration from his 'Ray-Gun' magazine designs. I saw David Carson's design to reflect the post-modernism movement accurately in his use of deconstruction, chaos and characteristics such as the distrust of theories alongside an analysis of pop culture. i wanted to reflect his designs using a basic image with text thrown across it in a mix of fonts, angles and typefaces to create an overall, grunge feel to my poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment